Online Classroom will provide students with 30 hours of instruction completed by Zoom. Classes are 3 hours a session, twice a week for a total of 6 weeks.
Classroom lessons will help them understand the following:
- Understanding ways in which their feelings can affect driving.
- How to control a vehicle to minimize risk in different environments.
- Ways that alcohol and drugs impair driving.
- Traffic laws and rules of the road.
- Signs, signals, and roadway markings.
- Guidelines for buying, insuring, and maintain a vehicle.
- Increase awareness of the roadway and surroundings.
- Maximize safety of oneself, passengers, other drivers, and pedestrians.